The following candidates are vying for a seat on the SEMA Board of Directors:
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Dr. Jamie Meyer, Performance Parts Program Manager, General Motors
- Steve Whipple, vice president, sales and marketing, Edelbrock LLC
- Kim Pendergast, CEO, Magnuson Products LLC
Distributors/Retailers Category (two open seats)
- Donnie Eatherly, president, P&E Distributors Inc.
- Jon Pulli, CEO, Turn 14 Distribution
- Brian Lounsberry, CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Services Category (one open seat)
- Dan Kahn, president and CEO, Kahn Media Inc.
- Tom Deery, COO and president, World Racing Group
Voting will take place online May 8–22, 2018, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details on the upcoming election will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning April 24. Winners will be announced by May 25 and formally inducted at the SEMA Installation Gala July 20.